Maastricht is situated in the heart of Europe, surrounded by Belgium and Germany and close to France. Maastricht, the most southern city in The Netherlands, is very easy to reach by car, train or airplane. The connection with major European cities is very good.
You can reach Maastricht using different airports.
• Eindhoven Airport - 1 hour by car from Maastricht
• Maastricht-Aachen Airport - 20 minutes by car from Maastricht
• Schiphol Amsterdam - 2,5 hours by car from Maastricht
• Brussels Airport (Zaventem) - 1 hour by car from Maastricht
• Charleroi Airport (Brussels) - 1,5 hours by car from Maastricht
• Liege Bierset Airport - 0,5 hours by car from Maastricht
• Düsseldorf International Airport - 1,5 hours by car from Maastricht
• Düsseldorf/Weeze Airport - 1,5 hour by car from Maastricht
• Cologne-Bonn Airport - 1 hour by car from Maastricht
For international travelers the most convenient airport is Brussels Airport (Zaventem; BRU) for which a shuttle service, at nominal cost, will be arranged to Maastricht.
By Public Transport
In addition to the mentioned travelling options, you can also fly to Amsterdam Schiphol. Maastricht has excellent train connections with Schiphol Airport, meaning that there are train connections every 30 minutes from Schiphol to Maastricht, which takes approximately 2,5 hours. The train stops at Maastricht Central Station, which is situated in the city centre.
• Schiphol Amsterdam - 2,5 hours travel time
• Brussels - 1 hour travel time
• Düsseldorf - 3 hours travel time
• Paris - 2,5 hours travel time
• London - 4 hours travel time
From Maastricht CS, please check the Dutch route planner 9292.nl/en for bus connections to the School of Business and Economics, on Tongersestraat 53 in Maastricht. The bus stop is across the street from the main entrance to the School.
From the north (Eindhoven/Amsterdam/Aachen): Follow highway A2 until it turns into a main transit route at the traffic lights at the city limits of Maastricht. You will pass 6 traffic lights, whereafter you take the exit (Centrum/N278). Cross the Kennedy bridge and follow the street (Prins Bisschopsingel) until you reach a large roundabout (Tongerseplein) which is where you turn right. After about 150 meters you will find the School of Business and Economics on your right-hand side.
From the south (Liège, Belgium): Take A2 from Liège into Maastricht and take the second turn off the highway to the right (exit Centrum/N278, direction Tongeren) and follow the signs to Centrum. Cross the Kennedy bridge and follow the street (Prins Bisschopsingel) until you reach a large roundabout (Tongerseplein) which is where you turn right. After about 150 meters you will find the School of Business and Economics on your right-hand side.
No parking spots are available on the property of the building. There are a number of paid parking places on the Tongersestraat or the underground parking garage at the "Vrijthof".
Please use Google Maps to find the exact route from your starting point.